Upcoming Events for NAIFA 2021
"THE GO-GIVER WAY TO ACCELERATING YOUR BUSINESS"
Presented by Bob Burg
As a Financial Professional, you know the benefit of doing business mainly through referrals. Among other things, it allows you to serve a lot more people while making your business a lot less stressful, much more predictable, and a lot more profitable.
Join us on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, from 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET as two-time Million Dollar Round Table presenter, Bob Burg shares with us a powerful way to accelerate your referral-based business.
During this powerful program, you will also learn the philosophy and principles at the heart of his sales classic, The Go-Giver (more than 1,000,000 copies sold), embraced by so many of today’s top producers.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand human nature and recognize the one (and only!) reason people will ultimately choose to do business with you
- Instantly connect through what Bob calls, “Feel-Good Questions®”
- Separate yourself from your competition via Bob’s “One-Key Question”
- Utilize the “Referral Bridge Phrase” that will create customer buy-in for referrals
- Ask for referrals effectively so that you never again hear, “I can’t think of anyone right now but, when I do…”
As Bob says, “all things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those Financial Professionals they know, like, and trust.”
This session will help you build and leverage exactly those types of relationships.
December 8, 2021 NAIFA Zoom Meeting 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Annual Meeting Hosted by NAIFA SF Peninsula
Join us after the NAIFA Live event to vote for your 2022 NAIFA SF Peninsula Board. It will be a networking meeting where you can go into breakout rooms, have general discussions and see one another before we move into 2022. Members will have an opportunity to vote in our new Board and we will have a donation drive for Samaritan House San Mateo.
Join NAIFA TODAY!
Your membership in NAIFA and NAIFA-SF Peninsula is an investment in your professional career that will help ensure your business has a strong bottom line as your association strives each day to ensure a business climate that is conducive to your success.